Hi, I'm Kevin D. Rollins. I study what you might call "systems of value creation", including learning and work processes, with the goal of increasing the economic returns for the individual or business.
"Everything is a Learning Process"
I draw on my multi-disciplinary background in software development, academic economics, public policy, teaching/tutoring, and publishing to determine what information, people, and tools will be most helpful to meet a given challenge.
I help individuals, businesses, and non-profits:
- manage technical, media, and marketing productions
- engage stakeholders compassionately and practice rational, fact-based problem-solving
- analyze the problems they are trying to solve, in order to clarify what the problems actually are
- map possible solution spaces to determine reasonable alternatives and costs
- develop plans of action, including measurements/evaluations to determine milestones/points of failure
Read more about my consulting practice.
Currently, I'm producing two video series:
Background and Education
I studied free-market economics at George Mason University and I've spent nearly a decade developing my understanding of computers and programming, particularly by using tools such as Ruby on Rails, Linux, and Haskell.